How should I finish my flat roof?

carlosdeanos

Single storey extension. Onto a bungalow, so sloping down to the flat roof on one side. At the moment i have the flat roof joists in place with an overhang, and 1 layer of OSB. Covered in plastic waiting for me to decide what to do next.

I have no idea what to go for. I am looking at an EDPM finish to all these. May be worth noting the firings are running back to front as i was originally going for option 1.

Options -

1. Cold roof. Probably the easiest to complete from this stage from what i can tell. Also the cheapest. CONS - I’m not too keen on a facia to finish. I think the other options would look nicer.

2. Warm roof - keep the drainage running back to front, still needs facia and guttering.

3. Warm Roof 2.0 - I think this one is called a parapet. Cut the overhang back and build up the outer leaf. Warm roof, then somehow run a drainage gulley to one side. By far the hardest and most expensive option for me. I am not a builder but i have got this far.

What would you do? If there are options for nicer looking facia and guttering I would go for option 1 or 2 but I’m struggling to find anything.