Electric UFH vs panel heaters?

Crofter

My little house is too small to need a proper heating system, so in addition to the woodburner the plan is simply to have a couple of wall mounted panel heaters for easy, convenient, and responsive heating. As a holiday let, it might lie empty for periods of time so a fast response is going to be handy for those last minute bookings.

I'm just wondering how much more it might cost to use underfloor electric heating mats instead? It would certainly be a neater look. From the little bit of reading I've done, it seems that you need special insulating boards underneath the mats, which will add to the cost.

I've got 300mm of rockwool under the floor, and 22mm chipboard flooring on top of that. I'm planning on laying bamboo as the final floor covering.

i got inexpensive mats from eBay (100w/m2) and they work a treat in our bathrooms. they came with cheap stats that I didn't use and a full laying kit. Latex and insulation boards also got though eBay, pretty sure I detailed it all on this site somewhere.