Entrance doors within 4 weeks?

osmononame

Hi all,

So having ordered the windows and sliding doors for my new build I procrastinated on the entrance doors. In hindsight I should have just ordered with the windows but that ship has sailed. I now need a set of doors for 4 weeks time - does anyone know any suppliers / manufacturers that may be able to fabricate in that time? Worst case I have seen a few off the shelf solutions that can be here in 3 days which will have to do and although it will be smaller than our opening we can probably do something to make it work. I am on a very tight timescale hence no waiting about!

Our structural opening is 2505 wide by 2270 high although can bring that in a bit if required. Looking for a single door with 2 fixed lights either side. Either aluminium or composite in the style attached. A door along the style of the one attached would do. 

I'm in Glasgow. 

Monaco1.jpg

Edited by osmononame

Sorry, you're a bit far outside the area I work in so can't really recommend local suppliers, but generally I would say that even in non post-lockdown madness times it would be a struggle getting an aluminium panel door in 4 weeks - they are literally made to measure.

Composite door should be do-able if you call around suppliers as they make them from standard-sized slabs and just rip them down to suit before edging & finishing. Can still get them in 2 weeks down in the South-East.