MVHR and vaulted ceilings

Trying to get to grips with the MVHR design for our build. We have a large open-plan living area approx 18m x 9m with a vaulted ceiling - about 6m at the apex. A few of the other rooms (snug and master bedroom) will have even higher vaulted ceilings by the looks of it. Where should we position vents for the MVHR? As high as possible? Interested to see how others have addressed this, any pictures of how this can look would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers all

Our roof structure won't be exposed, but if the supply vents don't have to be high up - and theoretically can even be in the walls - then that simplifies things a bit. The extract in the kitchen I'm guessing needs to be near the apex though. 

I am planning to do similar to @JamesP but create a void at the bottom edges of the vaulted ceiling. The SIPS roof is a 40 degree pitch, and if I batten the inside with tapered battens aiming for the inside plasterboard to be approximately 45 degrees I will create a sufficient void down each side of the room for all the services. The walls are tall enough that they won't loose too much height and look odd and of course I gain "easy" access to the services. Better than them being nearly 5m up, anyway!