Large house MVHR- Airflow Adroit DV245

Anybody any experience of this or other Airflow products? It's definitely on the pricey side, but seems to be one of the few single units that's big enough for my house. Comes out marginally less than two smaller Zenhder units. I want to oversize the MVHR installation so it's not running hard all the time.

(we are 320m2 and over three floors with high (2.7m) and vaulted ceilings (3.5m), and aiming for PH standards and want a unit with F7 filter, auto bypass, humidity control etc - any other suggestions welcomed!)

https://www.epicair.co.uk/collections/heat-recovery-mev-units-view-all/products/airflow-dv245-r-adroit-heat-recovery-unit

C

Thanks @Dan F. The zehnder Q600 was top of my list as it technically meets the requirements... But will have to run at almost full power for 0.5ach. think I need to go a touch bigger. 

Thanks for the video... Really puts the size of the installation of such a big unit in to perspective!!

I think air changes per hour are always way too high, I can turn my MVHR off at night in very cold weather as there are only two of us in the house, generally on 10% at night which equates to 0.1 ACH during the day we use less than .4ach but do open a window first thing. With guests we stick to the designed ach 

With your large house over 3 floors I wuld be looking at 2 units and use smaler  dia and shorter duct runs,  less noise and kw to run!

Units could be run at different speeds depending on conditions and you might find one could be turned right down or off in summer months when windows are opened!

Planning duct runs over 3 floors would be the tricky part of the project in my opinion..

Two units does make sense... But it is two installations, two extra wall penetrations (200mm RC concrete), two extra sets of filters to change.

I'm hoping to get a large service void though the whole building, so will locate the MVHR in middle floor, then large ducts running vertically to each floor that will have its own manifold. Definitely more factors to think about.