Porcelanosa

Taff

Bloody tiles cost a fortune! Looking for tiles they have to be Porcelanosa! That’s the bosses words ? anyone with any links/spares/connections etc. Know of any places that do discounts. OR Have a spare bag of cash that I can have! ? I’ve gone online there are some deals but still blown away by the prices

The Cardiff branch supplied for a Swansea job of mine, and the prices were staggeringly expensive. Spoilt second wife half the age of rich client said that's what she wanted, so off he went with his cheque-book like a good little boy. Total waste of money, just don't be lazy and shop around for the same products by name and you'll save thousands.

@Taff Ask your other half if she likes setting fire to money, as that is what you will be doing, plain and simple.

A well thought out and neatly installed room will look the same, regardless of what you spent on the items. I have many champagne jobs in my library achieved with lemonade money, and they still look a million bucks :)

• Like 3

When We want decent tiles we have a look in  Porcelenosa first?. Only buy if they offer a really good discount or wait for the sale price. A friend worked there yonks ago and told us that they have a genuine sale but I think it was once, maybe twice a year. They do reserve a sale price for you though. Fancy showrooms cost lots of money.

Roccia! If a salesman shakes my hand in there, I check that my watch is still on my wrist when I leave?.

Do you have a local CDT? Step up from Topps  Some decent stuff and easy to get a discount. Johnson’s tiles are sold here but they have their own outlet shop near the factory in Stoke. Need to know what you are buying as some of their tiles may not be for everyone, quality wise. Had some real bargains on decent looking tiles which client had picked.

I find it’s more about the tile than the brand, only the tiler will know how good a tile is. 

They just started a new 40% off sale this week.

We got our bathrooms from them at "trade" price which is basically at least 40% off, sometimes more. This brought their prices down to what I could have bought similar items for on the internet but I could buy everything in one place and they would design bathrooms too.

List prices are indeed way too high.