Mitsubishi Ecodan Suppliers

Conor

Anybody recently purchased an Ecodan unit? I had place eyed up for one but they've since gone bust. Google isn't giving me a whole range of options. Specifically looking at the 8.5kw monoblock

Open to other options of similar units from other manufactures 

For self-install.

Thanks

3 hours ago, ProDave said:

For the benefit of others, which one has gone bust.

I guess from that the No 1 advice is pay by credit card.

Edit:

Total floor heating.

The northern Ireland branch has been bought over and is now under heat.ie. they are advertising heat pump "services" so looks like they have gone down the supply and fit route as have no prices for just buying an ecodan. Disappointed, as they were way cheaper than other palces and a 40min drive for me!

I remember that there was a branch in London, but when you Google it, nothing comes up.

Back to the topic... I have been searching for other big name monblocks - LG therma, daikin etc. Seems to be a supply issue as I'm not seeing a whole load of choice.

Edited by Conor

38 minutes ago, Conor said:

Edit:

Total floor heating.

The northern Ireland branch has been bought over and is now under heat.ie. they are advertising heat pump "services" so looks like they have gone down the supply and fit route as have no prices for just buying an ecodan. Disappointed, as they were way cheaper than other palces and a 40min drive for me!

I remember that there was a branch in London, but when you Google it, nothing comes up.

Back to the topic... I have been searching for other big name monblocks - LG therma, daikin etc. Seems to be a supply issue as I'm not seeing a whole load of choice.

You sure you have the correct web address for the other company heat.ie.