Irregular window/door spacing in ICF

Hi there I am currently trying to decide on a building method for the house shown below. I have always wanted to build a house from ICF but this type of house with multiple windows at different widths and heights may make it too tricky for ICF. I have decide to remove the two outer dormer windows to help simplify the design regardless of construction method. 

In terms of ICf do you think this house is impossible to build this way. One idea I did have to get the window positions accurate without changing the design is to construct the window openings close to were they need to be using the standard ICF Block height and the fill the remaining void with timber or similar?

house1.thumb.jpg.a3ddb651305e266102349ef26f824e60.jpghouse2.thumb.jpg.b4314ac8773c5bcfe17e5e469a915e3a.jpg

Impossible?! Arguably easier to build in ICF then block work. The ICF blocks are easily trimmed to suit on site and window bucks made up as needed. Rebar is placed over openings rather than having to get the correct sized concrete heads / lintels.

We've a "floating" corner with 3m glass on one elevation and 2m on the other... And with a sedum roof above. All made possible and easy because we're using ICF.

Go for it!

Thanks for the advice I had did quite a lot of research about 2 or 3 years ago on ICF but kept changing my mind on the system to use for the structure. The architect recommends the twin stub timber frame with blown insulation. I have always liked ICF, with our damp Scottish weather and exposed site concrete seems more long term than OSB and cellulose. The downside is the concrete enviromental cost that makes me feel guilty considering it.

The current plan for the structure is 

Insulated slab

ICF Walls

Twin stud engineered timber roof with wood or glass wool insulation between the studs and outer sheets of wood fibre insulation.

Glulam ridge beam supported on ICF walls on outside and timber internal wall supports inside the house.

Have looked at Polarwall in the past. 

@Conor  what ICF system are you planning on using

@Vijay.  Are you building an ICF house? Are you using Polarwall?

11 hours ago, gavztheouch said:

Thanks for the advice I had did quite a lot of research about 2 or 3 years ago on ICF but kept changing my mind on the system to use for the structure. The architect recommends the twin stub timber frame with blown insulation. I have always liked ICF, with our damp Scottish weather and exposed site concrete seems more long term than OSB and cellulose. The downside is the concrete enviromental cost that makes me feel guilty considering it.

The current plan for the structure is 

Insulated slab

ICF Walls

Twin stud engineered timber roof with wood or glass wool insulation between the studs and outer sheets of wood fibre insulation.

Glulam ridge beam supported on ICF walls on outside and timber internal wall supports inside the house.

Have looked at Polarwall in the past. 

@Conor  what ICF system are you planning on using

@Vijay.  Are you building an ICF house? Are you using Polarwall?

Amvic as that's the system that my chosen contractor uses. I spend two years researching different ICF systems... They are all different have their own qualities... But in the end they are all basically the same and it doesn't really matter as long as it's built correctly and meets your spec.