My slightly unhelpful neighbour

5 minutes ago, Mr Punter said:

He will need to serve notice on you.  If you do not accept, the issue is considered in dispute and you can then appoint a surveyor at his expense.  If he starts work without serving a notice or having an Award in place you can get an injunction from the High Court.  It will cost you initially but you can reclaim the costs plus damages as Judges do not look kindly on people going behind the Act.

I know . Been here before with the t w a t . I suspect he will do nothing . I’ll try and video the imbecile if he does approach me . 

1 minute ago, Nickfromwales said:

Academic fight I meant. You’re a small, ruffian of a man for suggesting anything else.....

Obnoxious  enough? ✌️??

Nah . LL ‘s expect real fights ! . You need to get really abusive !! . 

Best not to get too abusive, even if they do deserve it. A good pal of mine had a real rant at his next door neighbour (who was being and indeed still is an unpleasant t**t) after a few pints and ended up in court. Unfortunately it seems that giving someone an accurate assessment of their character and demeanour is no longer acceptable in the nanny state, even if no physical violence is threatened. Just remember revenge is best served cold, over plenty of ice ?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bozza said:

In all seriousness you could end up on one of those crappy neighbours from hell tv show.  You are currently on the high ground.  Chillax.  Now he knows what people think of him,

Oh yeah . Winner , winner chicken dinner 

I just enjoyed the justice moment!