Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself, and hopefully I can add some value to people.

Two years ago I Completed on a property which I completed a medium renovation on, and enjoyed doing it. I done this to a high standard, and the property let out since before the "To Let" sign even got put up.

I currently work full time (on Shift) in a different sector, which I do not enjoy. But I like property, business and anything related. I read everyday, and I am constantly learning. So I hope I can add value in one way or another. I may not know the answer, but I might know someone who does, as prior to Covid, I used to regularly network at property events, and sometimes business events.

So my plan near in Norfolk, is to hire out Construction related equipment, and find a strong USP (unique selling proposition), as this market is competitive (but I am sure that you are all in competitive fields to, due to the demand). I would love to help anyone in anyway I can, and if you have hired equipment before, I would love to hear what you have rented ect. Especially if it is mini diggers.

Hi Dreadnaught,

Thank you for the reply. I am based just outside Kings Lynn. It maybe to early , but when are you looking for it? What type of property are you building?