Retaining wall build. How to approach?

Hi everyone, 

Looking to replace the risky bulging wooden retaining wall you can see in the photos with concrete hollow blocks and rebar. Access is poor so everything will be wheel barrowed in down the side of the house and then down the stairs you can see. 

I can't decide how to approach it this though and what is the best way. We are looking to push the wall back a further meter as we don't use the bottom of the garden. 

The sides of the garden are also held up by the retaining wall as the garden slopes.

Can I start building the new wall without knocking the existing wall down? If yes, how do I approach the sides of the garden as I will need to build the new wall down the sides too. When should I knock down the existing retaining wall / how do I approach the sides. Can I build the straight wall, knock down the existing wall and then so the sides seperately. 

If I knocked down the current retaining wall, it would make moving the bricks and concrete a nightmare. 

Any views on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Regards 

Regards 

IMG_20200616_175312.jpg

IMG_20190919_180655.jpg

IMG_20190919_180634_1.jpg

IMG_20190919_181352_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Russell griffiths said:

Why not get all the materials brought through and put on the grass, then you can rip the lot out to see what your doing. 

True, there isn't a lot of space behind where the wall is though. I like the idea, thanks. In terms of size it's, 10m wide  by 1m high. Then 3m by 1m on both sides. Approx. 360 hollow concrete blocks. Might be a tight squeeze with everything else, I'm not too sure.