Telescopic pocket doors

JoeSl

We have plans for a double width doorway with less than the total width of the doorway just on one side, so rather than have one pocket door each side we were considering both doors on the same side (telescopic) like this:
https://www.eclisse.co.uk/telescopic-pocket-door-system-single/

Since the doors are going to be open 95% of the time, we wanted something that wouldn't get in the way when open. We have also considered internal bifolding doors, but they would still stack up against the wall and reduce the width of the opening.

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations for telescopic pocket door manufacturers? I've notice some like Eclisse come with a complete metal frame to hang the doors inside, whereas other brands just come with the track and leave it to the builder to construct a framework. Is there any advantage/disadvantage to either system? 

Anything else to be aware of? 

We won't be rebuilding a stud wall to house the doors, instead we will be installing them just in front of an existing solid supporting wall. For this reason I've been wondering if a brand which allows you to wall mount the track (rather that top mount) would be a good idea? 

I would be grateful for any thoughts or insights, recommendations for brands or brands to avoid! 

Thanks. 

Edited by JoeSl