Hello one and all

Jimbow

Hello Folks

My name is John and i live on the South Coast of England in Portsmouth. I love woodworking and have a  workshop full of heavy English machinery such as three spindles, an up and over planer and a tennoner to name a few. At this present time i am carrying out a  DIY loft conversion which i am about 20% of the way through.  I stumble on this forum while surfing the net carrying out research.

The loft conversion i am working on is probably the hardest project i have ever taken on and it is certainly challenging in so many ways. For my loft conversion i have had drawing and structural calculations done. The drawings have turned out to be absolute rubbish and have cost me quite a few days in redoing things such as moving floor joists and getting steel cut down.  

I apologise in advance for any confusing rubbish that i might post as writing anything clear and sensible is a trait is a skill i have yet to master.

I hope i can put in more than i take from this forum but it probably be more take lol

John

Edited by Jimbow
Edited for clarity
  • Like 1