DG replacing- help pls.

zoothorn

Hi all. I did get advice on here before re. this.. but somewhere within a separate thread & I cannae find the info.

Could s'one just remind me of beading removal? std white upvc frames, need to replace a few 'opening-out' sections of DG glass.

I have a Harris 5-in-one paint roller remover tool thing, scraper at end.

Thanks alot- zoot.

On 05/08/2020 at 15:59, Onoff said:

Save saying it all twice!

Hi Onoff. I have no idea what's meant by this post, or the doors link/ or photo thats nothing to do with me, or DG glass afaict. totally flummoxed by this.

Can't you just offer a tiny bit of advice rather than veiled obscure references that only confuse-? (or is to confuse me the sole point-? is there something Im meant to see in this photo/ wtf??)

I'm only asking again bc I cannot locate the info before.

On 05/08/2020 at 15:49, Temp said:

There are a few videos on YouTube.

Yes thanks Temp. Its just that I got ideal info on here, with the 5-in-1 tool recommended.. just I cannot locate it so simply asking the Q again.

forget it.

11 minutes ago, zoothorn said:

Hi Onoff. I have no idea what's meant by this post, or the doors link/ or photo thats nothing to do with me, or DG glass afaict. totally flummoxed by this.

Can't you just offer a tiny bit of advice rather than veiled obscure references that only confuse-? (or is to confuse me the sole point-? is there something Im meant to see in this photo/ wtf??)

I'm only asking again bc I cannot locate the info before.

FFS it's a link to YOUR thread where you asked about removing beads etc! ?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/08/2020 at 21:00, Onoff said:

FFS it's a link to YOUR thread where you asked about removing beads etc! ?

Sorry I missed where the link was (its not obvious). Adding a random photo of someone else (nowt to do with me or with glazing afaict, so wtf this is I've absolutely no idea/ assume a mistake?).. & its hardly surprising to be totally confused by the post Onoff.

Hi Onoff. now you explained your ^ post had a link in (its not clear there was [I thought it a screen snapshot or s'thing]: a prior thread title & pov pic of someone else's boots (eh?? still no idea) meant nil as to what the intention of the post was).. I can appreciate the helpful intent!

Anyway I bashed away few days ago til I remembered wtf I did b4/ replaced the DG's ~just about ok. Thx anyway.