Which vents for my septic tank?

Mooruk

We have a 50 year old brick-built septic tank. Having uncovered the top of it from many years of earth and roots, we found the tank to have a hole (120mm diameter) for a long gone vent pipe and at the opposite end a vent pipe that is crumbling away. The question is what is the best thing to use for venting? I've seen this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FQEX1ZG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_PIujFbFC28WP4

(Studor Maxi-Filtra Two Way Vent for Septic Tank) can I use this for both holes or sold I use on of  plus an Air Admittance Valve on the other? Can send pics if necessary.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Mooruk
change format

Is there a vent to atmosphere on the house? If so that should be suffice. 
You can vent low level from the tank at the boundary too, if it won’t be a nuisance to neighbours. Or, at a garage / outbuilding. 
Put a paving slab over the one at the tank and redo the one travelling away?  

2 hours ago, Russell griffiths said:

Is it close enough that smells will be annoying, if not they normally just vent to the atmosphere via a 110mm pipe with a bird proof cone on top. 

Our garden isn't massive, so ideally we don't want to smell it at all.

17 hours ago, Mooruk said:

Thanks for the advice, here's a pic of it to help.

Screenshot_20200801-170323.jpg

The top looks in better nick than mine, also weed and root covered. I did debate casting a reinforced slab on top. 

You have I think two chambers...wondering if I have now but it'd mean hacking further into the jungle!

Is it brick built, like a beehive in shape? I attempted a video inside ours by just leaning in.

We did actually have three chambers, one was a leeching pit that acted as a soakaway. However, the roots had completely gone through the perforated bricks so rendered it useless. Now we've had a pipe fitted from the second chamber to a pumping station to soakaway in our garden.... (Which is too small for a standard soakaway.....) Learnt a lot in the last few months!