Anything smaller than a square gully hopper

Very tight for space and I cant quite get a square hopper on top of 110mm pipe without being all cockeyed.

4979.jpg.9e709a04c0396e966f05d58bea5511fd.jpg

Is there anything narrower I can use?

This gully is for ASHP condensate only, so could I use an adapter to a 40mm waste pipe and connect directly to the condensate drain?

17 minutes ago, willbish said:

could I use an adapter to a 40mm waste pipe and connect directly to the condensate drain?

I don’t see why not, I tried to find a round grid to fit a 110mm socket unsuccessfully .

I don’t have a condensate drain, mine is “empathic” or something like that ???, means the core absorbs moisture and transfers it. As long as your drain has a trap to stop smells coming into your MVHR unit. There have been other threads about a trap inside the house just fir the MVHR unit drying up (no other water input into the trap) and smells going into the unit (the house). You can get waterless traps (apparently).

2 hours ago, willbish said:

MVHR condensate is all sorted, this for the heat pump outside. I thought they all just kind of leak water rather than have a connection

Should just go to a gravel trap - no need for drains. 

7 minutes ago, Russell griffiths said:

So are you saying these are for gas and oil systems, with air just let it drip. 

Sort of makes sense, should be no impurity’s from air source heat pump. 

yes - most ASHP MIs show a gravel trap for the condensate directly below the units.

This is the set up I've got

Patio drains left to right

ASHP pad drains right to left

Little gully between house and pad to take condensate to soak away.

I'm contemplating bodge: set square hopper in slabs covering 80% of the 110 pipe but not properly connected...

IMG_20200728_130051.jpg