Soil pipe fitting.

Dave g

My internal soul stack collapsed under the concrete kitchen floor. 
Long story short decided to add new one from directly out the bathroom wall. 

Had the hole core drilled to accept waste poor size and a little more, although the t piece fitting does not fit into this hole, only issue I have is that the soil pipe brackets are to short to meet the wall, do they do longer ones? Am happy for it to be away from the wall. Any other ideas?

many thanks.

2 hours ago, Russell griffiths said:

Hole should be bigger. 

110mm pipe but collar needs 125-130 mm hole. 

A plumber came and cut the hole for me and said it would be fine, it’s 5”. Perfect for pipe and was told collar shouldn’t go into wall, hindsight I’d have had it cut bigger but it’s a neat hole and really would like to avoid enlarging it.  

Zoom in on picture to see hole

E116EA2F-B33F-41A9-BE95-751DDFD16DBD.jpeg

Edited to correct spelling errors!!

My internal soil stack collapsed under the concrete kitchen floor. 
Long story short decided to add new one from directly out the bathroom wall. 

Had the hole core drilled to accept waste pipe size and a little more, although the push fit junction fitting does not fit into this hole, only issue I have is that the soil pipe brackets are to short to meet the wall, do they do longer ones? Am happy for it to be away from the wall. Any other ideas?

1 hour ago, Dave g said:

A plumber came and cut the hole for me and said it would be fine, it’s 5”. Perfect for pipe and was told collar shouldn’t go into wall, hindsight I’d have had it cut bigger but it’s a neat hole and really would like to avoid enlarging it.  

Zoom in on picture to see hole

E116EA2F-B33F-41A9-BE95-751DDFD16DBD.jpeg

That is indeed a nice looking hole you have there Dave.  I puts the others to shame.