Lockdown Weight gain

Just wondered how everyone has fared in lockdown 

Who’s piled the pounds on

Boris tells us at 5”9 hes 17.5 stone 

I thought he looked fairly trim when he came out of hospital 

I’ve lost around 8lb during lockdown down. Might be down to weeks of working on my own, starting by carrying 140 sheets of plasterboard into the house, then moving them around the various rooms. Also we’ve cooked from scratch using fresh Ingredients. Mind you, we’ve drunk more!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Triassic said:

I’ve lost around 8lb during lockdown down. Might be down to weeks of working on my own, starting by carrying 140 sheets of plasterboard into the house, then moving them around the various rooms. Also we’ve cooked from scratch using fresh Ingredients. Mind you, we’ve drunk more!

I do that each day ?

Seriously Building does do that I’m 

15stone and 6”4 

Pop art way through our build I went down to 13 stone 

Work upto the plot bed Will sound familiar to some on here 

32 minutes ago, joe90 said:

Interesting that on Marr this morning the head of the NHS said obese people were twice as likely to die from Covid if in intensive care.

Yes Boris isn’t known for being subtle But I thought by saying that it’s a good way to tell people they need to try and look after themselves 

• Like 1

Probably put on half a stone. I wouldn't really know because the only time I bother with scales is for my work medical checks. 33" waist trousers are a little tighter than they should be right now.  Should lose it again fairly quickly now I'm building the house again and working on the grounds - plenty of tree work to do and the gravel driveway is going to take a lot of time after 10 days of shunting a Manitou over it.