Blown in insulation (cellulose or wood fibre) blower machine for sale. Who wants to buy it.

Patrick

Who wants to buy a cellulose blower machine to do their own insulation?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184351303218

I would love to buy it but am approx. 13-15months away from needing the insualtion done. Have been talking with many I  here about the blown in insualtion and that it is such a shame you can't rent or buy those machines in the UK. In USA its an easy DIY install as machines are readily available to hire.  Would buy or rent  it off whoever wants to buy it now once he/she used it but just don't have storage at the moment for it. Anybody needing blown in insualtion?

I wanted blown warm cell in my build but could not hire one of these, I even got a friend in the tool rental industry to look fir me and could not find one in the country.

1 hour ago, joe90 said:

I wanted blown warm cell in my build but could not hire one of these, I even got a friend in the tool rental industry to look fir me and could not find one in the country.

Exactly. So I thought might be an opportunity for someone to buy and resell. Or rent. I would buy or rent from them.

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

Exactly. So I thought might be an opportunity for someone to buy and resell. Or rent. I would buy or rent from them.

yes, if I was still about to build I might be tempted to buy then rent it out or re sell.