Prep for spray

Pocster

Just now, Mr Punter said:

It is going to be so much harder to coax people into that shower with a paint finish like that.

No,I should be ok.

Their eye will be drawn away from the ceiling towards the dodgy tiling.

32 minutes ago, pocster said:

dodgy tiling.

S'alright, I got the sly dig! ?

On a serious note, as I'd plastered my bathroom myself I used Leyland Super Leytex high opacity paint as a base. Also used Easifill 20 where required. Topcoated with Dulux Matt Diamond.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Onoff said:

S'alright, I got the sly dig! ?

On a serious note, as I'd plastered my bathroom myself I used Leyland Super Leytex high opacity paint as a base. Also used Easifill 20 where required. Topcoated with Dulux Matt Diamond.

Yeah I know.

I'm sure it's not that bad - just don't like it; when there's little you can do.

Tomorrow will tell!!!

24 minutes ago, pocster said:

Yeah I know.

I'm sure it's not that bad - just don't like it; when there's little you can do.

Tomorrow will tell!!!

8W cool white downlights solve a lot of the issues I find and the dimmer facility makes any faux pas even less noticeable!

31 minutes ago, Onoff said:

8W cool white downlights solve a lot of the issues I find and the dimmer facility makes any faux pas even less noticeable!

Yeah I know . Down lighting with different ‘whites’ can hide a lot ....

23 minutes ago, pocster said:

Day of reckoning ! Put the light up and .......

If there are any problems I certainly can’t see them ! ??

16B879FD-6306-49D8-8D7B-481BBC816D0C.jpeg

I don't know about you but I often think photos make it looks worse. Especially with the flash on the camera.

To get a real feel as to how good/bad it is get up on a pair of steps with your head touching the ceiling and look.

Then hurry back down the steps thanking the Lord you've got bright lights! ? (Hopefully not...)

• Like 1

Happy enough with my ceiling though this shot taken just now once again shows up my tiling inexperience! Why oh why didn't I move the cupboard left by an inch and the tiles all up a tad and lose those ridiculous, pita to do and very time consuming rips???

20200815_095117.thumb.jpg.6f7dfc0970d5397d90a7dd6a51d6fb30.jpg

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Onoff said:

I don't know about you but I often think photos make it looks worse. Especially with the flash on the camera.

To get a real feel as to how good/bad it is get up on a pair of steps with your head touching the ceiling and look.

Then hurry back down the steps thanking the Lord you've got bright lights! ? (Hopefully not...)

Yeah phone photos with flash usually make things look much worse . Standing in the ensuite with the light on and deliberately looking for ‘faults’ - it’s hard to see anything . So on that basis a success !!

• Like 1