Sunamp Delivery Problem

I was wonder if anyone else has had problems getting Sunamps delivered? I’ve emailed and messaged their distributor numerous times, all I get is excuses! Does anyone have a contact at Sunamp who could help get this sorted?

Edited by Triassic

@Triassic as the Covid thing kicked off I pestered my M&E guy to deliver mine but got no reply so I contacted Sunamp direct and they temporarily waived their rules regarding direct sales and sold me one which is now on site (just need to balance the books there). 

PM me if you want their contact details, they may waive their rules again? 

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone, Sunamp we’re more than helpful in resolving the issue.

For those considering a Sunamp, they have published a list of their approved distributors, re-sellers and  installers 

https://www.sunamp.com/sunamp-resellers-installers

Sunamp were quick to point out that using a company not on the approved list more than often results in problems, as was the case for me.

Edited by Triassic

Worth noting that the Sunamp list isn’t correct and they have added and removed distributors over the past 18 months as they keep changing their go to market strategy. 

They used to sell direct and arranged that via Andy Trewin previously, and that was a set up a few people used from the forum. This had issues too and they were not quick at responding to customers. 

They are now white labelling with Fisher Heat and the products are basically a Uniq-9 with a Fisher badge on it that doubles the price .. ?