Timescale for Brick Skin on Timber Frame

Hi,  I have mislaid my House Builders Bible.  What is a reasonable timescale to lay a brick skin on a 2 storey house which has a ground floor area of 112 m2 so total area is probably 200 m2.  TIA.

In 2012 we built a two storey house of 86sqm footprint. The outer skin of brick, inner timber frame. We had two good bricklayers and one hyperactive labourer. The brick skin took three weeks despite delays due to window headers arriving late and two day delay due to ready mix mortar not arriving. It was a very small site so we bought in ready mix with 48hr retarder. We did not work weekends but were blessed with excellent weather throughout.
Another issue was the high proportion of chipped bricks. They were Hanson bricks and the damage was in the packs. Big arguments led to us being given two extra packs. However, the guys on site had lots of sorting and carting of duff bricks and we had them cluttering the site for months. The merchant then had a hissy fit when I gave most of the damaged ones away because I was sick of moving them around. Hanson is not a fair company.