Earth point, in new build.

How? Where do I put an Earth point in the new house. 

Bit of background. 

Meter box is on the boundary with the incoming line from the dno, then the meter, then a large clunky type switch, then a cable that runs up to the new house. 

So question is the new cable enters the house via a duct and runs under the block n beam floor up into the cupboard with the Cu in it. 

Where and how do I get an Earth to the house?

i thought I would have an Earth rod at the house end, but if I have a block n beam floor. 

Do I have the Earth rod under the floor with a wire in a duct coming through the floor, or do I have the rod banged in but it finishes above ffh to connect to the Earth cable. 

@ProDave @Onoff

54 minutes ago, Russell griffiths said:

Is it not good practice to have one by the Cu also. 

You can do what I have done,  Import the PME earth from the remote meter box, (My SWA incoming cable glands directly into the metal consumer unit.) AND run a 16mm earth cable to a convenient point to an earth rod somewhere around the house.  This is just suplimenting A PME system (remember PME stands for protective MULTIPLE earthing. 

It is a static caravan where you must not import the PME earth and that must only have it's own earth rod.