Multi Finish shortage

nod

5 hours ago, wozza said:

Lots of BMs, Wickes etc are purposely not displaying stock levels.

I got a call from my local Jewsons on Monday to say they had had a delivery and had got 5 bags for me (max 5 bags per customer per week lol)  when I collected late on Tuesday there were three and a half pallets in the back. Website has not shown any stock since before the Pandemic.

I have been lucky / shopped around and travelled a bit to get my 48 bags over the past 4 weeks, I now have enough for my plasterer, and fingers crossed he will be finished this week.

If he is a contractor and buys regular The diy restrictions won’t apply 
I collected forty from TP to Finnish off a job two weeks ago 

D420EFD6-20FA-48C0-89AB-101E9A101ED0.jpeg

F46B84A8-CA5F-4536-B6CC-27C6B9237E8E.jpeg

5 hours ago, wozza said:

Lots of BMs, Wickes etc are purposely not displaying stock levels.

I got a call from my local Jewsons on Monday to say they had had a delivery and had got 5 bags for me (max 5 bags per customer per week lol)  when I collected late on Tuesday there were three and a half pallets in the back. Website has not shown any stock since before the Pandemic.

I have been lucky / shopped around and travelled a bit to get my 48 bags over the past 4 weeks, I now have enough for my plasterer, and fingers crossed he will be finished this week.

This is the real problem is 

this guy local to me has ten packs

All BG Lets hope he gets stuck with them 

We need four packs per week to keep us going If the BMs didn’t keep us going I would simply use someone else This why the are restricting the one man bands and DIYers 

This Fellow is a timber supplier 

He also has toilet rolls ?

20A137BA-6B1D-4AC6-AC02-410130BC7F3F.jpeg