exterior colour scheme help

trying to decide upon grey or white windows on a square 2 storey house with grey roof, also trying to decide white/grey or brown door on front, the house will be wet rendered in white colour, what do people think? too plain with white windows?

I think asking questions like this is like asking a committee, you will get a dozen different opinions 

whereas it’s your opinion that matters. 

Your the one that will need to look at it not me. 

I personally think you should have white walls grey windows pink curtains and blue shutters. 

1 hour ago, Amateur bob said:

trying to decide upon grey or white windows on a square 2 storey house with grey roof, also trying to decide white/grey or brown door on front, the house will be wet rendered in white colour, what do people think? too plain with white windows?

My opinion on all these grey windows is that they will look quite dated in a few years 

White is timeless 

23 minutes ago, nod said:

My opinion on all these grey windows is that they will look quite dated in a few years 

White is timeless 

An interesting point, is it quite a recent trend the grey ones? Would cream walls with white windows be a less boring option?

59 minutes ago, Russell griffiths said:

I think asking questions like this is like asking a committee, you will get a dozen different opinions 

whereas it’s your opinion that matters. 

Your the one that will need to look at it not me. 

I personally think you should have white walls grey windows pink curtains and blue shutters. 

Im not sure tbh just seeing other peoples points of view

26 minutes ago, Amateur bob said:

An interesting point, is it quite a recent trend the grey ones? Would cream walls with white windows be a less boring option?

I perhaps wouldn’t have given it a second thought But for our Architects pointing out that if we went for Chartwell green (our preferred option )The house may look dated once built 

Grey was just coming in at the time 

• Like 1

Just now, nod said:

I perhaps wouldn’t have given it a second thought But for our Architects pointing out that if we went for Chartwell green (our preferred option )The house may look dated once built 

Grey was just coming in at the time 

Ps

I will own up to fitting an avocado bath and a mink one

Gone a full circle and back on white now 

• Like 1