Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alphonsox

Hello from the sunny Ards peninsula

Guest Alphonsox

Hello all,

I'm Neil and together with Judy (wife, site manager, accountant)  I am about halfway through a Passive(ish) spec build on the Ards Peninsula in County Down, Northern Ireland. Looking forward to reconnecting with the "Norn Iron" selfbuild crowd.

knock-sea.jpg

Hello again. It's thanks to you and your efforts that I'm tracking my expenditure.... you sent me that really detailed spreadsheet a year or more ago, didn't you? I'm really very grateful for that kindness. It's a big help.

Ok, so I've adapted it, made a good few mistakes, ruined a few formulae, but hey, you've taught me a good bit about Excel

After all that, it'd better have come from you......:$

Guest Alphonsox

It was me who posted it - however it was Judy who created our version of it. I think it was a stripped down version of something she created in a professional capacity. I have never used it - she looks after the build costs - glad it proved useful.

I guess a re-post would be useful at some point

That's one nice view you have!

Guest Alphonsox

From memory yours wasn't too shabby either - The Ring of Brodgar wasn't it ? - I haven't visited in a few years but I seem to remember that being quite a sight, Must come up again and take a look at the excavations at the Ness.

So do we start up a norn iron topic like the last time or is there a better way to do it???

Hi Declan,

Nice to see you made it here. The thread you desperately need is already here:

Guest Alphonsox

Hi Declan and welcome .

I've moved it to the "Ireand" sub-folder, as it had ceased to have to much to do with introductions

Happy days in work now so only getting a quick browse. Have a better study at it later on.