Scottish Building Sites Starting Up Again

Ralph

Based on the First Minister's latest address it looks like Scottish builders will be able to start stages 0-2 the restart plan as of 28th May. 

I had a job finding what the restart plan actually is so I've pasted it below for others.

Phase 0: Planning
Phase 1: Covid-19 Pre-start Site prep
Phase 2: ‘Soft start’ to site works (only where physical distancing can be maintained)
Phase 3: Steady state operation (only where physical distancing can be maintained)
Phase 4: Steady state operation (where physical distancing can be maintained and/or with PPE use)
Phase 5: Increasing density/productivity with experience

Edited by Ralph
  • Thanks 1

Phase one implementation is going to likely be anounced on 28th May for implementation immediately or within a few days,

This phase 1 will also allow you to meet 1 other person from outside your household outside, and will allow outdoor non contact sports and limited travel to get to them. Our sailing group is discussing this and we think there is enough to allow us to launch the boat and go sailing. But only because we cans slipway launch. I can't see crane in for the larger boats happening any time soon as that involves too many people in one place.