Waterproof Wall Panels

Multipanel is one make you will find recommended here, it is the one I am using.

I have applied them over old but sound tiles before, but it is probably better to strip the tiles off. you want to be really really sure they are sound if you do over sheet.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ProDave said:

Multipanel is one make you will find recommended here, it is the one I am using.

I have applied them over old but sound tiles before, but it is probably better to strip the tiles off. you want to be really really sure they are sound if you do over sheet.

Where did you buy them from ?

10 minutes ago, Robert Clark said:

Where did you buy them from ?

Jewsons, but other merchants stock them. Actually they don't stock them, they get them to order.  Don't go to the "bathroom showrooms" they will charge you about twice as much.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ProDave said:

Jewsons, but other merchants stock them. Actually they don't stock them, they get them to order.  Don't go to the "bathroom showrooms" they will charge you about twice as much.

Do they supply DIY ?

Yes Jewsons do cash sales.  I only opened a trade account with them when they started charging for delivery for orders under £100 to non account holders.

They do self builder accounts, you don't have to be a tradesman.

• Like 1