Depth of a Geberit stud wall.

epsilonGreedy

I ordered an extra joist that could be positioned directly under the partition wall of the ensuite. This wall runs in the same direction as the joists.

In this section of the floor the joist chords are 97mm and spaced on 400mm centres with 22m decking. I am thinking of positioning the spare joist under the second half of the extra wide stud wall that will contain the hidden geberit frame and cistern.

What is the recommended depth of partition wall for accommodating the concealed frame and cistern?

On mine it's not the cistern that determines how far the boxing is from the wall...

The 110mm pipe runs left-right from the pan to the stack below the cistern. So there is at least 110mm plus the geberit frame which I think is about 25-30mm making 135-145mm between external  wall and back of plasterboard boxing. Need to check. 

It may also depend how far the stack is from the outside wall (eg so the connection at the pan is exactly 90 degrees). The 90 degree Geberit waste connector might also increase the depth required by moving the 110mm pipe back or the frame forward but I'd have to check the drawings.

Found this from the States that might be useful for people who like working in Imperial still:

http://www.geberitnow.com/resource/html/install-technical-installation.html