forgot to put pipework in

Patrick

Just doing the shuttering for our ring beam and realized,after reading through the forum , that I probably forgot to run some kind of ducting for a ashp . But since I neither have the pump nor know what pipes are going in , how would that be solved? And what other pipes/ductwork would be good to not forget now . I ran fresh water and drainage under the ringbeam , so this is sorted . Electricity is coming into the house later from a pole so no need to do this now and we don't have gas . Using ASHP for heating and MVHR . The mvhr ducting will be installed later I guess. No need to run this under the foundations. Did I forget anything.

Telephone

TV aerials etc (mine enter under the founds and up into a cupboard via a hockey stick)

"spare"  at least one decent size duct into say the plant room for the "unknowns"

Any pipes or cables coming back out from of the house, such as for approach lighting, outside tap, garden power point? In general, things attached to the house will probably come through the wall but things further beyond will often be in a duct.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ProDave said:

Telephone

TV aerials etc (mine enter under the founds and up into a cupboard via a hockey stick)

"spare"  at least one decent size duct into say the plant room for the "unknowns"

Phone and broadband comes from nearby pole as well. Forget to mention that. Ok . So far it seems that everything else can/should be ducted through the walls later on . Obviously as little ducts and penetrations as possible .