drainage plan details, vertical to horizontal

Miek

Hi folks

Can someone look over this section of my drainage plan and tell me if i can build it as illustrated please? 

Can i drop a vertical soil pipe (110mm) into a horizontal using a 'Tee'  or do ALL vertical connections have to transition to horizontal using a rest bend? even for a single basin?

I hoping to dig my founds soon so i want to get this right before i start digging

Many thanks in advance

drainage plan.JPG

I know what you're saying but how else do you keep everything on bends?

That one basin could go into back of w/c drain connector, your w/c could also potentially boss into that Stacy removing 2 connections 

The only real problem I see is with the utility room WC. Another way to do it is to run the pipe for that above ground to the stack in boxing. Perhaps use a concealed cistern.

21 minutes ago, Temp said:

Are two 45 degree bends equivalent to a rest bend?

No - a rest bend is a reinforced long radius bend with a full shoe. 

I wouldn’t combine the two stacks as you have them. I would bring the IC further down the side of the house, then bring the first floor stack in the utility corner down and into the IC main run. Then bring the utility stack into its own (potentially stub stack) built into a false wall and run that into the IC separately. 

Finally, the right side (stairs/store) stack as you’ve drawn it goes into the next IC connection, picking up the shower (???) in the utility. 

Means a single blockage doesn’t create a backup in the whole system. 

Thanks Folks

@PeterW Below is how i've interpreted your explanation, my apologies if i misunderstood, its hard describing these things.

Could the original IC on the corner of the house be replaced with a long radius bend? the fewer IC's the better from a cost point of view, as long as access is good.

drainage plan alteration 2.jpg