What site signs are you displaying?

readiescards

Consider two first aid boxes .....

Ours is in the cabin but  that's often  locked. So I've bought a second First Aid box and put it in my Land Rover: no point in trying to lock that. So you might want to have two first aid signs.

I'm about to put up  a prominent  sign  telling everyone where the eye wash is. Yes, a gust of wind the other day blew a load of ash from the site fire (from the old shed) into my face as I walked by. I was wearing safety glasses. But with my recent record of bad luck and bad judgement, I thought it prudent to get some eye wash. 

Consider a Keep Out sign

I can't remember where I read it, but if you don't formally tell people to keep out of the site (and fence it off) then anyone might reasonably assume that they have permission to enter.

• Like 1

+1 to the eyewash recommendation

These are less than £10 and worth every penny Steroplast Eyewash Pod Station https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CRLPB6S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_RSwnyb68NVT0W

One of these will keep the HSE happy but supplement it with a big box of plasters ! 

Steroplast 10 Person HSE First Aid Kit With Wall-Mountable Case https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JFRY9TC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_KTwnybXS1NDMD

And don't forget the accident book ...! 

Edited by PeterW
Linky no worky
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, MikeSharp01 said:

Hi just back from Jewson the site singe pack is £135 decided I can do better elsewhere on this one. Will be off to eBay shortly. 

How much! does that include the rental of a man with a sandwich board!?!?!?!