Build Sequence

Quick question, all of the TF builds that I can recall looking at on here have the roof tiles before moving onto the outer skin. Does this sequence have to be followed (or advised to follow)?

Reason I ask - think I've lost my roofer, comms have gone silent (I've covered my woes elsewhere regarding concreter, seems the roofer is playing the same game now?‍♂️).

Is there a sound reason as to why I shouldn't get the brickie in to chuck up the blockwork whilst I try to line up a new roofer? I have someone in mind but they are likely booked up for a while now and I am loath to pay for scaffolding to be sat there not getting used.

Just now, ProDave said:

Getting the roof on gets it watertight sooner. Just do it in the order you have trades available.  At least get a decent roof felt on to keep most of the rain out.

With it being SIP, the roof should be watertight once they have finished and the breather membrane put on.  I dont want leave it exposed to 'test' this any longer than necessary but it is what it is?‍♂️

I have read talk of 'loading' out the roof to settle the structure but is this really a thing? A few ton of tiles over say 250m2 roof surface isn't actually a great amount to 'settle' the structure?

As you say, do it the order you have traded available may be the way forward so I can keep things progressing!