Schedule of Work, what to do and in what order?

Hi all
I'm struggling a little on trying to plan ahead for when we get the shell handed over and start on the first fix.
Whilst I'm getting to grips with what needs to happen, I'm not sure in which order particularly when they are separate (but possibly dependent on each other)

Has anyone got advice on how they have approached this or resources used? I've got a growing spreadsheet of items to be addressed but ordering them is the next step

• 2 weeks later...

I too would really appreciate some guidance on this if anyone has a spreadsheet or similar they could share? I am scared of making rookie errors by booking trades too early or too close and getting in the way of others and annoying everyone.  

Eg can I put the screed board in for soundproofing the first floor whilst the first fix plumbing and electrics is going on or should that wait till later on towards the end? I have a window of opportunity with my carpenter...

Any help would be great. I can find very generic things on the internet but nothing detailed. I know i am talking about an ideal world scenario and its never like that but I need some kind of plan.

Thank you !