Railing on driveway boundary wall

success1980

Hi,

I am having a boundary wall constructed around my driveway with two gates. The wall will be double brick width for stability and a hight of 3ft with pillars being 6ft. 

Now I am looking to get metal railings to put inbetween the pillars. I have seen some a while ago that look like they have flowers draped through the vertical bars, all in black. Does anyone know where I can get them from?

The aim is to have them look a bit different and  ot just boring vertical bars.

Thanks

1 hour ago, success1980 said:

Hi,

I am having a boundary wall constructed around my driveway with two gates. The wall will be double brick width for stability and a hight of 3ft with pillars being 6ft. 

Now I am looking to get metal railings to put inbetween the pillars. I have seen some a while ago that look like they have flowers draped through the vertical bars, all in black. Does anyone know where I can get them from?

The aim is to have them look a bit different and  ot just boring vertical bars.

Thanks

F H Brundle

Edited by Carrerahill

9 hours ago, success1980 said:

I'm sure I saw a post recently by @AliG ? which had panels as you describe.

These are our gates.

It took so long to get these made it wasn’t funny.

I scoured google images for different pictures of gates and found something similar being sold by a company in Canada on Etsy. They refused to sell me the pattern. Eventually I found the owners and paid $300 for 90 patterns as they wouldn’t sell me one on its own.

Anyway what you are looking for is a cnc pattern that can be cut from sheets of steel which are then powder coated or painted. I wish I could tell you how much this costs but for us the quote was just for gates and we would tell them how they should look.

Etsy is a good place to look or Google images. Lots of people sell patterns for just a few pounds if they have what you are looking for available.

Some people do sell this kind of panel on line. If you can find someone selling it ready made it will be a lot easier.

CEC6ECF2-CEB0-45F3-ACDE-F574A30246CC.jpeg

• Like 1