Discount Offers of the Week

• 2 weeks later...

40% off B&Q Celotex Offer Still running.

Just noticed that this is still on.

50mm Celotex in size 450mm x 1200mm @£3.42 when you order 10+. Free home delivery for a £100 order.

B&Q have about 40% off 50mm Celotex 1200x450mm insulation sheets if you buy 10. 0.54sqm each, works out at the equiv of £18 for a 1.2x2.4m sheet and goes in the car

http://www.diy.com/departments/celotex-insulation-board-l1200mm-w450mm-t-50mm/307375_BQ.prd

I had 70 sheets of this when I first spotted it, and will go back for more if it stays on.

Either order from stock in certain stores or phone  0300 303 4481 .

Ferdinand

Edited by Ferdinand

14 hours ago, Ferdinand said:

40% off B&Q Celotex Offer Still running.

Shame that is not Celotex floor insulation. But I did notice that Insulationgiant have GA4000 on offer for 100mm: £25.95 no minimum order: http://www.insulationgiant.co.uk/Celotex-Insulation-GA4100-Board-100mm-2400mm-x-1200mm/p/778048

Can't see a better deal on that at the moment, so I better get my order in this week!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone spotted a ny deals on desk top computers?.

I've been nursing mine along for a while now, but it has to be replaced, as her indoors says it's far too slow and she's loosing the will to live when using it.

Honestly, just give Linux a try! Go for Zorin OS - it's the closest one to "Windows" in terms of look and feel. It's super friendly.

PM me your address and I'll send you a stick/disc.

I did the same for someone else on here a while back, @Crofter I think?

Yes it was indeed me. I gave Zorin a whirl but also really liked Ubuntu. At some point I *will* set up my laptop as dual OS. Just when I get around to it. I even offered the job to a mate who does this for a living and he said it was really easy and that I should do it myself.

5 minutes ago, Crofter said:

Yes it was indeed me. I gave Zorin a whirl but also really liked Ubuntu. At some point I *will* set up my laptop as dual OS. Just when I get around to it. I even offered the job to a mate who does this for a living and he said it was really easy and that I should do it myself.

You'd agree that Zorin was very close to Windows in look and feel?

Ubuntu has a lovely feel to it and is more "Linux". Looks as cool as ***k too! :)

For a newbie who is used to Windows & just wants a pc that'll work with some familiarity then I don't think you can beat Zorin.