Discount Offers of the Week

• 7 months later...

the underfloor heating store are offering 20% off ProWarm heating products for another 2 days. I just saved quite a substantial amount using it.

https://www.theunderfloorheatingstore.com/collections/offers

yes yes, I know I could've got cheaper UFH mats on eBay but I wanted a known brand with lifetime guarantee as I don't want to be digging up my bathrooms to fix the UFH mats! 😉 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Another bargain IT deal, if you see it as that...  If you work in IT, or come across a trade supplier that will deal with you then, TP Link are running a promo, not for resale on selected lines of their Omada switches/AP's/Router/On prem Controller.  A lot of the gear is 40% off and you can have 2 of each line.  Probably isnt evolved as much as the ubiquiti gear, but then the product lines probably wont change as much either.     

I used my own trade reseller, but discovered by browsing on broadbandbuyer

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone looking for a standalone Ekey finger print reader - I've just bought one on Amazon for £271! Normally retail at nearly £800.

After purchase yesterday price jumped back up to £795 but looked again this morning and now showing £294 with 2 left in stock. Not sure what's going on its the black glass version too. 😄

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BRJPQ6HY?psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

24 minutes ago, SteamyTea said:

My £90 android phone has a fingerprint reader on it.

How can £800 be justified, or £300 for that matter.

I couldn't agree more - but when the wife has ruled out any other 'fob' option its the only way for smart control. First world problems aye.

I would never get in the door ! Since September ( bricklaying) I have not been able to use finger print recognition for my devices due to worn out fingers. The problem went away for a few weeks then I started landscaping and its gone again. When this house is finished I may rob a bank.