Zones for bathroom

Hi folks, does anyone have a pic or link to the current / up to date regs for bathroom lighting.

I can't seem to find two articles that agree! I'm fitting lights to a loft bathroom and tight for space and not keen on some lighting styles that comply with ip.... so trying to find out for certain what and where I can fit!

Many thanks!

1 minute ago, Temp said:

Personally I'd go for a decent IP rated light over a shower even above the height limit.

Plus one, get an IP67 Xtra low voltage LED Downlight which is also fire rated. You can have that in any part of the bathroom.

9 hours ago, Markblox said:

Plus one, get an IP67 Xtra low voltage LED Downlight which is also fire rated. You can have that in any part of the bathroom.

Equipment which is both IP67 and ELV (SELV, even) might not be allowed in either zone 0 or zone 1 depending on other conditions. E.g., an IP67 SELV light designed for outdoor use operating off 80 V DC or 30 V AC would not be allowed in zone 1 unless the manufacturer's instructions specifically said it was suitable for such use.

All a bit irrelevant as the OP said they wanted to use a non-IP-rated light, anyway.

Thanks folks appreciated all the comments, that youtube video is actually very good (for me)!

Can anyone confirm where I am best locating the fan isolator switch, i understand above door frame height?!

15 minutes ago, Ed Davies said:

All a bit irrelevant as the OP said they wanted to use a non-IP-rated light, anyway.

sorry maybe wasn't totally clear but will most likely need to use ip65+ but most of my first choice light fittings were ip44 or less so was just trying to clarify