Black 'tin' roof material recommendations, Scotland, please

Grian

After getting advice here a while back things have moved on - glacially slowly but now the building warrant application is in and ought not be problematic... They have asked for a few details, including specification of the metal corrugated roofing we will use and I'm stumped. The kit is coming from Scotframe but they leave it to the customer to specify and source roofing.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a suitable product, preferably to be sourced in Scotland. It needs to withstand wind and salt-spray on an exposed west coast site, so plastic coating is a must. Has to be black as that's what planning permission has been granted for. We are budget-constrained.

Thank you!

Edited by Grian

I used sheets from our local Jewsons.

Seemed to be reasonably priced.  But they cocked up the flashing which meets the slates. I was in a rush for this and used the company below which provided a quick turn around

https://planwell.co.uk/about-us/

They are based in Buckie.

In hindsight I probably would have purchased the sheets from them as well.

P1150760.thumb.JPG.b03aae93bf9d13864fc13400af87a5a3.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, Thedreamer said:

I used sheets from our local Jewsons.

Seemed to be reasonably priced.  But they cocked up the flashing which meets the slates. I was in a rush for this and used the company below which provided a quick turn around

https://planwell.co.uk/about-us/

They are based in Buckie.

In hindsight I probably would have purchased the sheets from them as well.

P1150760.thumb.JPG.b03aae93bf9d13864fc13400af87a5a3.JPG

Thank you, a friend used this company as well so I think it is looking a likely candidate.

• Like 1