Guide price for artstone window cills per metre.

epsilonGreedy

30 minutes ago, PeterW said:

Slips or stools ..??

£80/m there or thereabouts 

I am glad you asked because now I know the difference. The request for quote I have emailed is for a special sash window slip cill that reaches back 3/4 into the cavity to support a full brick reveal inset mount of the sash window. These culls are 225mm deep.

@PeterW While talking with a local artstone cill fabricator I have be told the order to delivery duration is constrained by their policy of letting all newly manufactured cills rest for a minimum of two weeks before they are shipped. Their standard cill has 4 stainless reinforcing rods embedded but even so they like the concrete to fully cure over two weeks before being subject to delivery and fitting stresses.

Edited by epsilonGreedy

You will find all dry cast manufacturers will stipulate a minimum 2 week curing time and you would be wise to agree to it.

If you want it quicker than that you will need to find some in stock (unlikely) or wet cast, which will be a lot more expensive - around twice the price if I remember correctly. And probably not much quicker

Edited by bassanclan