How much does exterior works usually cost?

Just need some suggestions here. My sister and I just bought a small house for us and we’re currently planning to do some landscaping on it. I want to have a raised deck that we can hang out on, and my sister is thinking to have a garden room. And as of now, we found this professional in garden rooms Essex and exterior projects that we can hire for the job. We just wanna know what’s the usual cost for such kind of work?

Good Morning, and good luck with your new house. As far as a garden room, it's a very difficult thing to say. A half decent shed could be had for a few hundred quid. However, i am currently building a posh shed with a floor area of 25sq meters. It will have a toilet and a shower. Be fully insulated, with double glazing, and clad to match my house. In the end i will have spent about £12.5k. However, if i went to a company to have it build for me it would cost me £25k. How about something like a log cabin ? A good place to start would be somewhere like dunster house who have a large range. Be careful with a raised deck area.....Rats and mice love to live under them.

Edited by Big Jimbo
missed a bit