ASHP; DHW not working

Hi.  My heat pump appears to have stopped heating DHW today.  The tank was cool this evening when it should have been hot (on timer), so I turned DHW on manually but the compressor fails to kick in.  UFH seems ok, no fault codes showing, and nothing else different that I know of.  It's a Hitachi Yutaki split system.  Any suggestions for things to try please?

More details.

Make and model of heat pump

how is it controlled

Any motorised valves on the DHW circuit

is the pump running

What does the HP display say, e.g does it say compressor on?  Does it display the tank temperature?

Hmm.  Seems to be back on this morning, manually anyway, not sure about the timer.  UFH heating is controlled by room stats, DHW runs off the timer on the heat pump (Hitach Yutaki S 16kw).  The display indicated the compressor was on.  When I turned DHW on manually last night, it briefly indicated a temperature of 30C (I asssume the tank temperature) before changing to display the set temperature (50C).  At that point, the compressor would usually kick in, but last night nothing happened. There's a motorised valve that diverts output between DHW and UFH, could that be sticking perhaps?