Patch or not

Kind of asked something similar before but understand a bit more now .

I have around 40 stranded cat cables and 20 solid core to wire . The 40 I was going to crimp. The solid core Idc .

Can I / should I use toolless keystone for stranded and solid to 1 patch panel ? - also Is there a wall mounted patch panel that tilts open rather than rack mount and accepts keystones ?

Trying to find the simplest solution . I see the toolless keystones are relatively expensive ... same keystone for solid and stranded ???

5 minutes ago, Mr Punter said:

I think the solid stuff is terminated in the punch down patch panels and face plates.  It is for the fixed wiring in the walls.  The stranded is more flexible and is for patch leads with crimped connectors.

Sure .

But I’ve got a mix . Toolless keystone seems the answer for solid core . Crimp for stranded .

Was looking at this 

https://www.cablemonkey.co.uk/brackets-frames/10511-200mm-deep-wall-mounted-19-frame.html

then my patch panel will have ‘space’ behind it so I can access each keystone or coupler .

Waiting for someone to say ‘good plan’ or ‘what are you doing !!?’ ?

2 minutes ago, Mr Punter said:

I have used these patch panels flush mounted into plasterboard wall:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003SSX1Q6/

You need a punch down tool to fit the cables and you need to cut the plasterboard carefully.

But what happens when you wish to add/alter/fix one ? . You unscrew the whole thing and tip it forward hopefully not putting strain on the ‘fragile’ connections ...