Where can I extend, give me your ideas on layout..

Hi People, 

As the title says lets have your ideas please.

I have uploaded some plans of my property as I'm unsure where I can build either a single or two story extension.

I'm unsure how to lay the house out as it's a family property but lacks a family bathroom and proper en-suites, bedroom one and two have these odd in room en-suites that I really do not like.

We are a very social family with adult children and spend a lot of time in the kitchen so would like an open plan kitchen, dining room and seating area.

The Annex is a converted milking parlour (not done very well) that was converted many years ago so could be knocked down.

The conservatory to the front is white plastic again done may years ago, I'm thinking an oak framed sun room if I have any money left otherwise just get rid.

This is not our forever home so I don't want to go mad but would like something a bit more modern.

We own the land around us so no restrictions there.

I've probably left out some important details so any questions please feel free to ask.

TIA

Floor Plan 01.pdf Site Location 02.pdf

9 hours ago, MatthewPike said:

This is not our forever home

where will your forever home be?

are you employed on farm?

If not on this site.then where will the for ever home be

whats your budget 

whats value now 

what will be the value when its done --is it worth doing it ,if you going to sell again?

oak frame sun room  sounds like a forever home to me

can you build a brand new one on the farm some where and just sell this when its done?

very easy to spend alot of money for little increase in value 

maybe a quick drawing and  pre planning meeting with council to see what they will allow ,as it has already been made bigger in the past