Underfloor heating

Jay1981

Hi all please can someone tell me if you have a Heatmiser Neov2 how long does it take to heat a kitchen up when you have this system installed. My kitchen is like an ice box... I have left the heating on overnight but it simply isn't toasty in there at all. 

Any pointers would be gladly welcomed.

Jay 

You need insulation.....lots of it by sounds of it.

More knowledgeable people are probably on the way to assist. But first I would recommend listing the current build of you kitchen, age, floor / ceiling build type, current insulation levels, window type and current heating system. 

You will need to provide more details.

Is any other room not heating or just the kitchen.

What have you set the kitchen temp at, 20/21 for example and what temp is the kitchen sitting at 14/15/16. 

How much insulation is under the floor.

How big is the kitchen.

A few pics of the manifold would help esp pointing out which circuit goes to the kitchen.

If the floor isn't getting warm check the actuator on the UFH manifold. I've had one pop off.

If that's ok turn the stat right up and check the actuator for that loop works like the others. On some when the stat calls for heat a button on top comes up after several mins as a visual indicator it's ON. Then the floor loop pipe should start getting hot. 

Edited by Temp