Kitchens North West

Hi, we live in West Lancashire and are looking for a good quality kitchen for our large new build. We have been to Martin Moore, Tom Howley, and Express in the Home in Leeds. The first 2 are lovely but very expensive and I wondered if anyone had found anywhere in West Lancs that do bespoke kitchens but not at extortionate prices. Many thanks. 

Have you tried Karl Joseph 

At Poulton 

They make there own Absolute top not bespoke Came in less than magnet We would have gone with them but they wasn’t keen on doing just supply So we bought a German kitchen Nolte from 

ESP Preston 

4F1F9B52-C022-4E5D-B8E3-FC1880DCBAA8.jpeg

I'd support DIY kitchens. They are not bespoke but their range means you can design and install a v good quality kitchen pretty easily. After all, you know what you want. I am just designing my second with their tool and their sizes and options mean I have little to no dead space. 

They can help with the design and proof your order so while you do not get the full bespoke design service they give you tools to do it yourself. Look at their reviews and I recommend visiting their showroom in Doncaster.  They supply nationally. You can get all the appliances from them too or source elements separately.

And take a holiday on the savings!

All the best

Robby