SteamyTea

Who needs scaffolding

Recommended Posts

Excellent video 

 

I’ve a friend who finished his build just as I started Former Brickie now site manager He and his lads built his whole house hand over arm No Scaffold Right to wall plate 

I can still remember roofs trusses being pulled up two poll ladders and tiled with no scaffolding 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nod said:

I can still remember roofs trusses being pulled up two poll ladders and tiled with no scaffolding 

Eeeeeek scream, funny feeling in the gonads........🤔

Edited by MikeSharp01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And all in the snow as well.

Worth watching all of the series, especially the stairs and roof.

Edited by SteamyTea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SteamyTea said:

And all in the snow as well.

Worth watching all of the series, especially the stairs and roof.

and doesn’t look like he is struggling at all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the way he walks under the barely fixed beam to get his helmet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ed Davies said:

I love the way he walks under the barely fixed beam to get his helmet.

 

He must have been feeling a worried that day.

It is the way he walks on the joists, it is as if they are 3 foot wide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to be that confident, less steady on my feet these days😱.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now