Heatmiser room stat

nod

Pretty clearly there is a leak somewhere if its loosing pressure with no water coming out of the PRV.  If Worcester Bosch can't find anything wrong with the boiler try feeling around every joint and connection you can find on the system looking for drops of water, everything should be bone dry.  If you can't find anything I'd tell the landlord it needs a heating engineer to isolate parts of the system and do pressure checks to find the leak. Each section might take 24 hours so it's not going to be quick process. Just needs someone who is methodical and can work a problem logically.

The issue with not being able to fully switch off the system at night should be easy to fix but the landlord may argue its working as designed.  

Already been water checked, but the pipes from the boiler aren't accessible without tearing the kitchen apart. If you look carefully at the balloon on the PRV outlet pipe, the neck is in 2 parts as though it's split after being pressurised but stayed on the pipe., I've told the agent if WB don't find a fault this time we're moving. But it's been over 3 months of stressful living. If we do leave I'll be suing them for our cost & a bit thrown in for stress. I've got a dossier of 70 A4 pages of email conversations between us. My brief thinks I have a good case

Pics of balloon attached..  

balloon 3.3.20.jpg

Balloon 4.3.20 9.15am.jpg

Balloon 26.2.20.jpg

Baloon pic..jpg