Get yourself a Christmas hire bargain

Conor

I've been on the phone to a few local hire centres and they are offering some great prices for plant and equipment hire over the Christmas shutdown. Basically I'm paying two days hire or weekend rate for hire between 20th Dec and 2nd January. 6m telehandler and 4m platform is costing £390 for nearly 2 weeks hire. Should be over £1k.

If you are needing to hire a mini digger, telehandler, working platform, any tools, anytime etc in the near future, Then now is the time to call your local hire centre.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just now, dpmiller said:

we're different in NI...

22 hours ago, Conor said:

I've been on the phone to a few local hire centres and they are offering some great prices for plant and equipment hire over the Christmas shutdown. Basically I'm paying two days hire or weekend rate for hire between 20th Dec and 2nd January. 6m telehandler and 4m platform is costing £390 for nearly 2 weeks hire. Should be over £1k.

If you are needing to hire a mini digger, telehandler, working platform, any tools, anytime etc in the near future, Then now is the time to call your local hire centre.

So if I see Paul Clark telling me about another delicate ATM removal involving a telehandler in the Hollywood area I will know whose site it got borrowed from.

• Haha 1