Pre application form , help/thoughts

Danny68

Afternoon, So I'm sitting here filling out my pre application form with the aid of some approved plans of a local building  currently  being built and basically  am not sure how much detail I need to input . For the record I have not used a traditional architect but instead gone the upwork route and used a guy in Serbia to convert my scribbles into  readable plans and layouts , he's then done some cgi and walk through  video. This I intend to submit at the pre application stage to aid visualization. The plan my end is once approved  give all the info I have to a timberframe company (probably) for them to make construction drawings and if necessary find someone to design foundations. Back to the pre application,  I understand site plan,photos etc. But when it goes to design  and access  statement I'm more unsure on what they will want now pre application stage . The approved  application  I'm plagerising sorry I meant learning  and modifying to suit my build  goes into detail on various issues after they had recieved application advice stating  various  policies . Basically not sure what to give them now. All advice welcome  Danny 

15757245021616795529715124522436.jpg

1575724548790235883972763055761.jpg

Thanks for the info Sensus my uncle once said to me you can't kid a kidder words I frequently  use so with that in mind I've contacted a local planning consultant ,  I have sent him my drawings etc and I am now waiting  for him to get back to me for his opinion and way forward. I am learning  quickly  that self build is about compromising what I want to do and what is practical to do.